Join Kaptivo and Lifesize at InfoComm 2019
Infocomm is upon us, and we hope to see you there at Lifesize booth #3761!
Infocomm, the largest audiovisual and integrated experience event in the US, kicks off next week at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
In addition to catching a live demo of Lifesize’s new 4K video conferencing system, you can see Kaptivo in action with Lifesize Share’s wireless screen sharing solution.
If you’re not going to Infocomm, fear not, for there is a wonderful video that showcases the ease and power that comes with Kaptivo used as an integrated part of Lifesize Share.
If you are going to Infocomm, you won’t want to miss seeing Kaptivo paired with Lifesize. As Lifesize’s Jason Pruett discusses in his blog post, Kaptivo is a lifesaver when it comes to blending the superiority of the traditional whiteboard as a collaboration tool with the absolute necessity of a state-of-the-art video conferencing experience.
With Kaptivo added to Lifesize’s remarkably simple wireless screen sharing and room automation you get:
- Better whiteboard collaboration without the unnatural complexity of software solutions
- No whiteboard distortion or distractions caused by people, reflections and other barriers
- The ability to capture, store and share the full story of the whiteboard session as it progresses
- SSL encryption and join-approval protocol protection of whiteboard content
- Easy plug and play set up
But to appreciate Kaptivo with Lifesize means seeing it in action yourself! So be sure to catch us next week at Infocomm.
Don’t forget: Lifesize booth #3761!